Goodness Gracious Wedding Film Competition (“Competition”) - Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry, and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over. (“Entrants”). The Promoter is Goodness Gracious Media (ABN 47 633 593 975) of Freshwater, NSW 2096.
3. The Competition commences at 12:00pm AEDT on Tuesday 28th February 2017 and ends at 5pm AEDT on Friday 17th March 2017 (“Competition Period”). Judging will take place after 12pm AEDT on Monday 20th March 2017 by a judging panel selected by the Promoter in its discretion.
4. To enter the Competition for a chance to win a wedding film by Goodness Gracious Wedding Films, Entrants must answer the question, ‘What will make your wedding awesome to capture, and why do you want your wedding filmed?’ on the Competition page of the Goodness Gracious website during the Competition Period.
5. There is a limit of one entry per Facebook account for the duration of the Competition Period.
6. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter.
7. By entering this promotion, Entrants expressly consent to allow the Promoter to display their entry across the Goodness Gracious Facebook page, Instagram or website.
8. The winner will be contacted via email to the email address provided in the entry form by 5pm AEDT Tuesday 28th March. Winner must reply to this email by 12pm AEDT Tuesday 4th April or Promoter reserves the right to award prize to the runner up recipient.
9. Entries not fully complying with these Conditions of Entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Conditions of Entry, the entry will be discarded and the relevant prize will be re-awarded in accordance with the relevant clause of these Conditions of Entry as if the discarded entry had not been received.
10. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the outcome. The criteria for judging will be based on, among other things, originality, creative merit and relevance.
11. Any entries containing inappropriate, irrelevant or offensive material will be deemed invalid.
12. There will be one competition winner. The prize is a 3-4 minute wedding highlight film valued at $3000 AUD. The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
13. The prize will be awarded to the Entrant named in the entry.
14. Should an Entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
15. By accepting the prize, the Winner agrees to that Promoter may use their image for all reasonable promotional opportunities related to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. The Winner will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
16. As a condition of entering this Competition, the Entrant warrants to the Promoter that:
a. The entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or moral rights of any third party; and
b. The Entrant has obtained permission from any third party appearing or participating in the entry including any person being tagged in the entry.
17. As a condition of entering this Competition, Entrants hereby assign to the Promoter, all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the Entrant’s participation in any aspect of the Competition (“Works”). Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the Entrant will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
18. Entrants agree they may not be attributed as the author of the Works and that the Promoter may undertake any act or omission in relation to the Works, which may otherwise constitute an infringement of their moral rights.
19. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the Winner, the Winner hereby permits their image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the Winner’s participation in the prize to appear in any media whatsoever throughout the world for an unlimited period and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to request that the provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the Winner and/or the Winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause. Any entrant disqualified under this clause is prohibited from any further participation in this Competition.
22. Entrants in the Competition acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants and participants in the Competition release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising from the Competition. Entrants provide their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
23. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this promotion. Any entrant disqualified under this clause is prohibited from any further participation in this Competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
24. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, internet failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
25. The promoter reserves the right to terminate the Competition prize at their sole discretion, at which point the Winner will be contacted and informed of such a decision. Should this decision be reached, the Promoter is in no way liable to the Winner for any damages or compensation of a financial or other nature.
26. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
27. By entering the Competition, each Entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use their personal information, for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Entrant, including sending the Entrant commercial electronic messages. Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter does not need to include an unsubscribe facility in any commercial electronic messages it sends.